QiO Technologies is an industrial IoT SaaS company delivering digital transformation in energy intensive and asset heavy industries.
The company was established in 2015 by industrial engineers and has invested over 100+ person years to create a world leading suite of AI driven IoT suite of enterprise applications.
QiO Technologies is looking for a Data Centre Vertical – Business Development and Sales Manager, with extensive experience and track record in selling software solutions into enterprise and colocation in the Data Centre vertical.
This role will be a single contributor and a key member of the commercial team. This role is considered to be crucial to the growth of the short-term and long-term business objectives.
This role can be located within the UK or in Pune, India.
Please note if you are applying from India, unfortunately we are not able to support relocations or visa sponsorship
If you excel in any of these areas, let us know!
- Proven hunter on the international stage with demonstrable business initiation and door opening.
- Qualified engineer with 10+ years experience in data centre vertical.
- Accountable for assigned overall revenue.
- Tactical operator, willing to travel internationally.
- Aligns with commercial process workflow.
- To build in-depth understanding of the QiO product and solutions suite – demonstrate the value proposition.
- To build in-depth understanding of the QiO ecosystem (industry, partners, competitors).
- Develop proposals, pricing and solutions.
- Facilitate client product/application understanding through presentations, demonstrations and benchmarks – follow all phases of the sales process.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and technical architects.
- Approach new accounts for new business and develop existing accounts for “land and expand” business.
- Understanding of customer journey, pain points and effective QiO solution.
- Develop long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence.
- Has strong network within the data centre community, educate QiO in directional strategy.
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Knowledgeable within the Data Centre market. Exposure to other verticals is a benefit, especially Manufacturing.
- Deep understanding of the data centre vertical, market trends, growth strategies, key drives, delivery mechanisms and current technical challenges.
- Significant sales experience with specific knowledge of Data Centre cooling requirements and systems is essential.
- Familiar with concepts and technologies around big data, analytics, predictive analytics, Industry 4.0, IoT, IIoT, AI.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Excellent cross function communication and collaboration.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external teams.
- Entrepreneurial, high energy, tenacious and resilient.
- Able to work in high energy, dynamic “startup” environment.
- Exceptional English communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate theproposition for easier comprehension by customers, partners and internal team members.
with Business/Marketing Degree.
COVID & Hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone, video calls and face to face meetings as appropriate.
For successful candidates, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) remote onboarding experience.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.