QiO Technologies is an industrial IoT SaaS company delivering digital transformation in energy intensive and asset heavy industries.
The company was established in 2015 by industrial engineers and has invested over 100+ person years to create a world leading suite of AI driven IoT suite of enterprise applications.
The Pre-Sales and Solutioning Senior Manager will formulate and lead the pre-sales Technical and
Functional support activity to potential and existing customers.
- Act as the catalyst to close the deal by bridging the gap between Sales, Customer Service and Customers.
- Architect and define solutions based on customer requirements, partners offerings and QIO products.
- Become the trusted advisor for decision makers and influencers for QiO’s Customers and Strategic Partners.
This role is specific to Pune, Maharashtra, India. Therefore we
would ideally like to see candidates from Pune and commutable areas.
Unfortunately, we are not able to support relocations or visa sponsorship.
If you excel in any of these areas, let us know!
- Proven hunter on the international stage with demonstrable business initiation and door opening.
- Qualified engineer with 10+ years experience in data centre vertical.
- Accountable for assigned overall revenue.
- Tactical operator, willing to travel internationally.
- Aligns with commercial process workflow.
- To build in-depth understanding of the QiO product and solutions suite – demonstrate the value proposition.
- To build in-depth understanding of the QiO ecosystem (industry, partners, competitors).
- Develop proposals, pricing and solutions.
- Facilitate client product/application understanding through presentations, demonstrations and benchmarks – follow all phases of the sales process.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and technical architects.
- Approach new accounts for new business and develop existing accounts for “land and expand” business.
- Understanding of customer journey, pain points and effective QiO solution.
- Develop long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence.
- Has strong network within the data centre community, educate QiO in directional strategy.
- Build in-depth understanding of the QIO ecosystem (industry, partners, competitors).
- Lead any and all aspects of the pre-sales process. Advise internal and external clients on overall solution.
- Develop proposals, pricing and solutions.
- Facilitate client product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks – support all phases of the sales process.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and technical architects to devise client solutions.
- Develop solution for sales opportunities and build templates (pre-sales and solutions).
- Support new account development and existing accounts for new business.
- Understanding of customer journey thru pre-sales, sale, deployment, and ongoing support.
- Develop long-lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence.
- Support Customer Service and Customer Success teams
- Has strong network within the professional services, software industry or Industrial.
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Deep understanding of the Manufacturing sector (discrete and process)
- Familiar with concepts and technologies around big data, analytics, predictive analytics, Industry 4.0, IoT, IIoT, AI.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Excellent cross function communication and collaboration.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external teams.
- Entrepreneurial, high energy, tenacious and resilient.
- Able to work in high energy, dynamic “startup” environment.
- Exceptional English communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate theproposition for easier comprehension by customers, partners and internal team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline a must.
- MBA Degree (ideal but not a pre-requisite).
COVID & Hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone, video calls and face to face meetings as appropriate.
For successful candidates, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) remote onboarding experience.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.