QiO is an Industry 4.0 technology company built by industrial engineers to harness data for better business performance and accelerate progress towards a zero carboneconomy.
Since 2015, our Foresight Sustainability Suite of products have helped industrial clients make step changes in asset efficiency, maintenance and reliability, resulting in carbon footprint reduction.
Recognised in Gartner’s lloT Magic Quadrant report, the Foresight Sustainability Suite combines our proprietary out-of-the-box industry-specific blueprints and automated machine learning algorithms for rapid deployment to multiple plants and asset types at speed.
QiO Technologies is looking for a Senior QA engineer with 10 years of experience in QA testing and can demonstrate an independent and proactive working style.
The Senior QA Engineer will be responsible for administering and maintaining all automation scripts, reviewing all product changes, coordinating with developers to provide efficient feedback, and partnering with the manual test team to implement all manual test cases.
You will coordinate with product development engineers to design all test plans, analyse all functional and non-functional requirements for all automation test frameworks, and provide staff training if required.
You will be involved in collaborating with customers, such as attending meetings to discuss progress during the production cycle. Ensuring a high-quality product is delivered on time and in scope. You will work alongside a team of developers on product testing or customer projects.
This role is specific to Pune, Maharashtra, India. Therefore we would ideally like to see candidates from Pune and commutable areas.
Unfortunately, we are not able to support relocations or visa sponsorship.
Requirements & Competencies
If you excel in any of these areas, let us know!
- 10+ years of experience in automation and testing.
- Collaborating with clients and colleagues to understand requirements to vision and design solutions,communicating them to customers and
- Support the Lead Developer and Project Manager, ensuring QiO deliver effective
- Train other team members in the latest technologies
- Help lead continuous improvement of development process, practices, tools, and
- Keep up to date with Industry 4.0 market trends and developments whilst developing knowledge of QiOcustomers and their industry
- Create, Maintain, and deliver documentation relating to customer
- Writing technical reports and product documentation
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team.
- Customer focus to understand & test the requirements of Industrial Engineering.
- Work experience with industrial clients, oil & gas, marine, aerospace and manufacturing are beneficial.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills both internally and customer
- Teaming Skills – collaboration
- Agile Methodologies and Scrum Practice
- Java expert
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Selenium, Selenide
- API Test automation, e.g. REST Assured
- Experience using SQL, Jenkins, Kubernetes, GIT, Maven, MongoDB Postgres and NiFi
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Physical Engineering or Information Management
COVID & Hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. We adhere to current guidelines and interview using a mix of phone, video calls and face to face meetings as appropriate.
For successful candidates , we ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) remote onboarding experience.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.