QiO is an Industry 4.0 technology company built by industrial engineers to harness data for better business performance and accelerate progress towards a zero carboneconomy.
Since 2015, our Foresight Sustainability Suite of products have helped industrial clients make step changes in asset efficiency, maintenance and reliability, resulting in carbon footprint reduction.
Recognised in Gartner’s lloT Magic Quadrant report, the Foresight Sustainability Suite combines our proprietary out-of-the-box industry-specific blueprints and automated machine learning algorithms for rapid deployment to multiple plants and asset types at speed.
QiO Technologies is looking for ambitious UI developers who will be a part of an extraordinary team of highly intellectual developers working on cutting edge projects. We need people who can deliver the best quality code at high pace.
As a QiO developer, you will be part of the team responsible for delivering high quality code for our product development.
This role is specific to Pune, Maharashtra, India. Therefore we would ideally like to see candidates from Pune and commutable areas.
Unfortunately, we are not able to support relocations or visa sponsorship.
Requirements & Competencies
If you excel in any of these areas, let us know!
- 10 Years of experience in UI development
- ReactJS/Angular/VueJs preferably. Angular
- HTML5, CSS3 & Layouts
- CSS Preprocessors like SCSS and PostCSS
- Cross browser development
- AJAX/JSON and REST API integration
• Responsive design using frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material
- Mobile/Touch friendly design
- Build tools like Grunt and Webpack
- Web Devtools, IDEs like Webstorm
- Versioning and GIT
- Knowledge of graphical design tools
- Large infrastructure deployment
- Agile and Scrum
Desired Additional Skills and Experience:
- UX Design Methodologies & Tools, Web Design, Graphic Design Tools
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Excellent understanding of object oriented design principles.
- Added advantage if having experience in Kubernetes and Rancher.
- Good communication skills.
COVID & Hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone, video calls and face to face meetings as appropriate.
For successful candidates, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) remote onboarding experience.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.