QiO Technologies is a Gartner Magic Quadrant Industrial IoT AI Analytics company delivering Industry 4.0 software solutions for the industrial sector.
- QiO deliver augmented AI applications to accelerate digital transformation, revenue growth and sustainability for the global industrial sector.
- Invested over 100+ person years in building, world leading AI driven, Industrial IoT suite of augmented analytics applications.
- A strong founder and management team with deep experience and expertise in IoT, Industrial and software sectors.
- Operations across Europe, USA, and India.
The QiO Foresight Suite® of products delivers augmented analytics support to the engineers/operators with actionable insights recommendations to senior management, making a measurable difference to operational and financial performance.
- Foresight Sustainability®: Reduces energy costs and carbon footprint, optimises renewable energy consumption, avoids tariff increases, allows plant managers to optimise production, quality, costs and energy without compromising safety.
- Foresight Maintenance®: Creates Digital Health Records for assets to reduce maintenance costs, optimise uptime of critical equipment, increase asset reliability and capacity utilisation and safety management, and automate maintenance processes.
- Foresight Service®: Delivers seamless customer service support, delivering prescriptive and predictive service requirements, streamlining warranty management, reducing total cost of service while accelerating timeline and access to information for service engineers.
QiO Technologies is looking for a high energy hunter, out of the box thinker and leader with strong sales, marketing, go-to-market strategic partnership track record in B2B software companies. This role is part of the senior leadership team that drive the growth and value of QiO.
You will have:
- An extraordinary customer success track record.
- You are a high energy hunter, out of the box thinker, a leader with strong sales, marketing, go to market and strategic partnership track record in B2B software companies.
- Determination and motivation to succeed.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- An enthusiastic, positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- An assertive character.
- Flexibility and adaptability with regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
Requirements & Competencies
- 10+ years of international experience driving sales and marketing for leading B2B software companies.
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets – revenues, sales organisation, channel partnerships, product enhancements.
- Comfortable in a start-up, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Build a sales pipeline and enhance strategic partnerships to accelerate revenues.
- Manage new business relationships through a focused and disciplined consultative solution sales approach.
- Deliver or exceed agreed revenue, margin and partnership targets.
- Qualify potential new business relationships by analysing industry trends, competitors and presenting our solutions to drive value for client and QiO.
- Build consensus with various internal and external stakeholders to successfully execute the account management strategy by client.
- Maintain and grow a strong network of relationships across prospects and clients from senior level executive engagement through to all functional areas of an organisation to close new business.
- Ensure regular sales pipeline, contract, competition, partnership analysis and reporting.
- Implement new go-to-market strategies with pace and accuracy.
- Identify opportunities for targeting and developing new customers and markets.
- Take leadership to enhance marketing and sales materials.
- Evangelise QIO’s products and services across various industry forums and online channels.
- Consistently providing accurate market feedback to identify new growth areas, assist with product development and product pricing.
- Drive channel and partnership strategies.
- Competent in all aspects of the sales life cycle, including proposal development, business case and ROI models.
- Negotiate and finalise contracts with key partners and customers.
- Deliver agreed revenue and P&L targets.
- Operate at a fast pace.
- Sales Life cycle, Marketing, Product Management.
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Deep understanding of the changing digital manufacturing, Industry 4.0/IIOT landscape and resulting opportunities.
- Existing strong network within the IoT related professional services or software industry.
- Awareness of competitors, their products and market positioning.
- Familiar with concepts and technologies around big data analytics, Industrial IoT, sustainability, asset health and asset service in manufacturing and utilities verticals.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Proficient in product demonstrations and creating product collaterals for partners.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead Agile Scrum teams.
- Strong communicator.
- Customer facing skills.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Commercially astute.
- Management and Leadership experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering discipline, with marketing focus.
- MBA Degree (preferred).
To apply for this role, please email your application, including a cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID and Hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom).
For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) remote onboarding experience.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.