QiO Technologies is a Gartner Magic Quadrant Industrial IoT AI Analytics company delivering Industry 4.0 software solutions for the industrial sector – specifically Manufacturing, Utilities and Healthcare.
- Developed and delivers augmented AI applications to accelerate digital transformation, revenue growth and sustainability for the global industrial sector.
- Invested over 100+ person years in building, world leading AI driven, Industrial IoT suite of augmented analytics applications.
- A strong founder and management team with deep experience and expertise in IoT, Industrial and software sectors.
- Operations across Europe, USA, and India.
The QiO Foresight Suite® of products delivers augmented analytics support to the engineers/operators with actionable insights recommendations to senior management, making a measurable difference to operational and financial performance.
- Foresight Sustainability®: Reduces energy costs and carbon footprint, optimises renewable energy consumption, avoids tariff increases, allows plant managers to optimise production, quality, costs and energy without compromising safety.
- Foresight Maintenance®: Creates Digital Health Records for assets to reduce maintenance costs, optimise uptime of critical equipment, increase asset reliability and capacity utilisation and safety management, and automate maintenance processes.
- Foresight Service®: Delivers seamless customer service support, delivering prescriptive and predictive service requirements, streamlining warranty management, reducing total cost of service while accelerating timeline and access to information for service engineers.
QiO Technologies is looking for an ambitious Head of AI with extensive software engineering and statistical modelling experience in the IoT, Industrial and software sector.
The ideal candidate should be able to solve Industrial business problems using data science principles, creating pipelines to build datasets bases and creating models and testing processes whilst closely collaborating with a team of developers.
As the Head of AI you will be expected to:
- Demonstrate capabilities to manage a junior AI team and oversees all activities ensuring alignment with departmental and business-wide vision and strategy.
- Be a hands-on contributor with an independent and proactive working style.
- Review data from different sources, analyse and identify the necessary input data and where to obtain it, identify how best to combine with other sources (clean, link, fuse) and prepare the required data to ensure the analysis is robust and QiO can make the best use of data.
This role is specific to Pune, Maharashtra, India. We would therefore ideally like to see candidates from Pune and commutable areas.
Unfortunately, we are not able to support relations or visa sponsorship.
Requirements & Competencies
- Strong software engineering and system design foundations.
- Strong mathematical and statistical foundations.
- Practical experience designing, developing and deploying machine learning-based systems.
- Practical experience with modern data analysis frameworks, for example – Spark, Kafk, TensorFlow.
- Proficient Python programming.
- Strong Knowledge in SQL, Kubernetes, Docker and cloud native AI development and deployment frameworks.
- Writing technical reports and product documentation.
- Proof of Concept (PoCs), demos and technical workshops.
- Work experience with industrial clients, oil & gas, marine, aerospace and manufacturing are beneficial.
- Team Leader.
- Lead by example.
- Problem solver.
- Great communicator.
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and within a team.
Qualifications & Experience
PhD or MS in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or equivalent quantitative fields.
To apply for this role, please email your application, including a cover letter and CV, to email@example.com.
COVID and Hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom).
For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) remote onboarding experience.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.