QiO Technologies is a Gartner Magic Quadrant Industrial IoT AI Analytics company delivering Industry 4.0 software solutions for the global industrial sector – specifically Manufacturing, Utilities and Healthcare.
- QiO deliver augmented AI applications to accelerate digital transformation, revenue growth and sustainability for the global industrial sector.
- Invested over 100+ person years in building, world leading AI driven, Industrial IoT suite of augmented analytics applications.
- A strong founder and management team with deep experience and expertise in IoT, Industrial and software sectors.
- Operations across Europe, USA, and India.
QiO Foresight suite of products delivers augmented analytics support to engineers/operators and actionable insights and recommendations to senior management, making a measurable difference to operational and financial performance.
- Foresight Sustainability ®: Reduces energy costs and carbon footprint, optimises renewable energy consumption, avoids tariff surcharges, allows plant managers to optimise production, quality, costs and energy without compromising safety.
- Foresight Maintenance®: Creates a Digital Health Record of critical assets, reduces maintenance costs, optimises uptime of critical equipment, increases asset reliability, increases capacity utilisation and safety management, and automates maintenance processes.
- Foresight Service®: Delivers seamless customer service support, supports prescriptive and predictive service requirement, warranty management, reduces total cost of service, accelerates timeline and access to information for service engineers.
- You will have 5+ years of international experience driving sales and marketing in Industrial IoT and B2B Software.
- You are a high energy hunter, out of the box thinker, a leader with strong sales, marketing, go to market and strategic partnership track record in B2B software companies.
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets – revenues, sales organisation, channel partnerships, product enhancements.
- You will are comfortable in a start-up, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- New business focused, you’ll be creating, developing and closing Leads across industrial verticals and sectors to expand and accelerate QiO’s products to market.
- Experience in building sales pipelines and enhancing strategic partnerships to accelerate revenues.
- Experience in delivering or exceeding agreed revenue, margin and partnership targets.
- Ensure regular sales pipeline, contract, competition, partnership analysis and reporting.
- Managing and developing existing networks and continuing to establish long-term strategic partnerships across Europe, USA and Asia.
United Kingdom or Pune, India.
Requirements & Competencies
- Full life cycle experience from origination to rapid deal closing.
- Global client management, global perspective and ability to travel.
- Excellence in customer service and satisfaction; pre and post-sales.
- Stakeholder and customer relationship management.
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Entrepreneurial, high energy, tenacious and resilient approach.
- Commercially astute.
Desired Additional Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Sales lifecycle, Marketing, Product Management.
- Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Deep understanding of the changing digital manufacturing, Industry 4.0/IIOT landscape and resulting opportunities.
- Awareness of competitors, their products and market positioning.
- Familiar with concepts and technologies around big data analytics, Industrial IoT, sustainability, asset health and asset service in manufacturing and utility verticals.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Proficient in product demonstrations and creating product collaterals for partners.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering discipline, with marketing focus.
- MBA Degree (ideal but not a pre-requisite).
To apply for this role, please email your application, including a cover letter and CV, to email@example.com.
COVID and Hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom).
For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) remote onboarding experience.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.