QiO Technologies is a Gartner Magic Quadrant Industrial IoT AI Analytics company delivering Industry 4.0 software solutions for the global industrial sector – specifically Manufacturing, Utilities and Healthcare.
- QiO deliver augmented AI applications to accelerate digital transformation, revenue growth and sustainability for the global industrial sector.
- Invested over 100+ person years in building, world leading AI driven, Industrial IoT suite of augmented analytics applications.
- A strong founder and management team with deep experience and expertise in IoT, Industrial and software sectors.
- Operations across Europe, USA, and India.
QiO Foresight suite of products delivers augmented analytics support to engineers/operators and actionable insights and recommendations to senior management, making a measurable difference to operational and financial performance.
- Foresight Sustainability ®: Reduces energy costs and carbon footprint, optimises renewable energy consumption, avoids tariff surcharges, allows plant managers to optimise production, quality, costs and energy without compromising safety.
- Foresight Maintenance®: Creates a Digital Health Record of critical assets, reduces maintenance costs, optimises uptime of critical equipment, increases asset reliability, increases capacity utilisation and safety management, and automates maintenance processes.
- Foresight Service®: Delivers seamless customer service support, supports prescriptive and predictive service requirement, warranty management, reduces total cost of service, accelerates timeline and access to information for service engineers.
- The ideal candidate will have experience leading and executing a multi-year product strategy, road map and business plan.
- You will own, identify, prioritise, develop and validate QiO’s existing and new solutions in IIoT/Industry 4.0 and digital transformation of the manufacturing sector.
- Be an evangelist who can create and deliver the product vision across pitch decks, website copy, white papers, demos, blogs, and social media.
- You will undertake customer, market and competitive research to enhance our products.
- You will work closely with the product engineering, sales and marketing teams to manage the entire product development lifecycle.
- Define product requirements and manage and monitor development of product features.
- Identify, prioritise and drive product development with the engineering team.
- Work closely with customers, partners and prospects to generate new ideas, and validate new features and products.
- Develop positioning and messaging to differentiate our products in the market.
- Deliver go-to-market strategies, pricing and customer references.
- Foster innovation, insights, and engagement across the organisation to identify future product opportunities to create growth and value.
- Develop collateral and sales tools that support customer acquisition.
- Develop and deliver product demos and training for sales support.
- Create referenceable customers through the full lifecycle of pre-sales, implementation, and beyond.
- Support sales and senior leadership to track and support all aspects of growth, including pipeline, sales targets, new customer acquisition, and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain a product management organisation.
United Kingdom or Pune, India.
Requirements & Competencies
- 5+ years of international experience driving product management for leading B2B software companies.
- Hunter mindset.
- Full lifecycle product management experience.
- Experienced product marketing leader who has helped scale a fast-growing SaaS business focused on Industry4.0.
- Global perspective of product management, client management, and ability to travel.
- Stakeholder and customer relationship management experience.
- Ability to clearly and concisely present product value and benefit, proposals, and status to peers and management.
- Ability to clearly define requirements and prioritise requests based on qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Operational excellence, ‘win and results’ driven.
- Entrepreneurial, high energy, tenacious and resilient approach.
- Commercially astute.
- Management and Leadership experience.
- Can operate in ambiguity.
Desired Additional Skills and Experience:
- Sales Lifecycle, Marketing, Product Management knowledge.
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Deep understanding of the changing digital manufacturing landscape of Industry 4.0/IIoT and the resulting opportunities.
- Experience of developing Product Requirements and Market Requirements Documents.
- Deep understanding of the changing landscape of Asset Efficiency, Asset Maintenance and Asset Service for the manufacturing sector.
- Ability to fluidly navigate between business and technical concepts.
- Awareness of competitors, their products and market positioning.
- Proficient in product demonstrations and creating product collaterals.
- Familiar with concepts and technologies around big data analytics, Industrial IoT, sustainability, asset health and asset service in manufacturing and utility verticals.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering discipline, with a marketing focus.
To apply for this role, please email your application, including a cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID and Hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom).
For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) remote onboarding experience.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.