QiO Technologies, is a Gartner Magic Quadrant Industrial IoT AI Analytics company delivering Industry 4.0 software solutions for the industrial sector – specifically Manufacturing, Utilities and Healthcare.
- QiO deliver augmented AI applications to accelerate digital transformation, revenue growth and sustainability for the global industrial sector.
- Invested over 100+ person years in building, world leading AI driven, Industrial IoT suite of augmented analytics applications.
- A strong founder and management team with deep experience and expertise in IoT, Industrial and software sectors.
- Operations across Europe, USA, and India.
QiO Foresight suite of products delivers augmented analytics support to the engineers/operators, as also actionable insights and recommendations to senior management, making measurable difference to operational and financial performance.
- Foresight Sustainability ®: Reduces energy costs and carbon footprint, optimises renewable energy consumption, avoids tariff increases, allows plant managers to optimise production, quality, costs and energy without compromising safety.
- Foresight Maintenance®: Digital Health Record of critical assets, reduces maintenance costs, optimises uptime of critical equipment, increases asset reliability, increases capacity utilisation and safety management, and automates maintenance processes.
- Foresight Service®: Delivers seamless customer service support, supports prescriptive and predictive service requirement, warranty management, reduces total cost of service, accelerates timeline and access to information for service engineers.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong strategic partnership track record in B2B software companies.
- A Deep understanding of digital manufacturing, Industry4.0, Industrial IoT Analytics will be very helpful.
- You are hands-on, high energy hunter, out of the box thinker and a leader with strong sales, marketing, and go-to-market strategy.
- You will have experience working in a fast-paced, start-up company, working alongside globally diverse colleagues who are all focused on doing things that people said could not be done.
- You are hands-on, motivated and focused on driving sales and closing business with a view to increasing revenue and accelerating our products to market.
- You have demonstrable experience bringing SaaS to market with new clients.
- You possess the ability to understand how our customers operate, navigating ambiguity and complexity is second nature to you.
- You have existing strong networks within the IoT related professional services or software industry and are able to maintain and grow a strong network of relationships across prospects and clients from senior level executive engagement through to all functional areas of an organisation to close new business.
Requirements & Competencies
- 10+ years of international experience driving sales and marketing for leading B2B software companies.
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets – revenues, sales organisation, channel partnerships, product enhancements.
- Qualifiy potential new business relationships by analysing industry trends, competitors, QiO Products to drive value for client and QiO.
- Ensure regular sales pipeline, contract, competition, partnership analysis and reporting.
- Build a sales and marketing organisation over a period of time.
- Implementing new go-to-market strategies with pace and accuracy.
- Identifying opportunities for targeting and developing new customers and markets.
- Take leadership to enhance marketing and sales materials.
- Evangelise QiO’s products and services across various industry forums and online channels.
- Consistently providing accurate market feedback to identify new growth areas, assist with product development and product pricing.
- Drive channel and partnership strategies.
- Competent in all aspects of the sales life cycle.
- Negotiate and finalise contracts with key partners and customers.
- Deliver or exceed agreed revenue and P&L targets.
- Operate at a fast pace.
Desired Additional Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Sales Life cycle, Marketing, Product Management and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Deep understanding of the changing digital manufacturing, Industry 4.0/IIOT landscape and resulting opportunities.
- Awareness of competitors, their products and market positioning.
- Familiar with concepts and technologies around big data analytics, Industrial IoT, sustainability, asset health and asset service in manufacturing and utility verticals.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Proficient in product demonstrations and creating product collaterals for partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering discipline, with marketing focus.
- MBA Degree (ideal but not a pre-requisite).
To apply, for this role please email your application including a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covid-19 & Hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom).
For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.