Leading utilities company improves load efficiency and gas turbine operations
The client sought to identify deviations in the normal behaviour of gas turbines. They wanted to access large volumes of data with numerous parameters and deploy a predictive model that would increase the effectiveness and quality of preventive maintenance activities carried out by the plant.
With QiO Foresight Maintenance®, the client was able to:
- Successfully model anticipated deviation of normal behaviour of gas turbines, showing the correlation of multiple parameters
- Predict potential failure and downtime of the gas turbines
- Achieve significant savings in cost and labour
How do we automate processes to improve load efficiency and operations?
- Successful model anticipating deviation of routine turbine operations
- Significant savings in cost and labour