QiO collaborates with Rolls-Royce to improve MRO and warranty resolution times
Rolls-Royce business aviation operates over 80 service centres globally, supporting customers such as Gulfstream. QiO Foresight Maintenance® was implemented to dramatically improve the manual pre-approval of maintenance and warranty work for their customers and service centers.
In production at Rolls-Royce for over 3 years, QiO Foresight Maintenance® is:
- Deployed at scale to all 80 sites
- Used by 800 users daily
- Digitally tracking and monitoring spare parts, in real-time, for 9k engines
How can we improve employee productivity, service turn-around times and, ultimately, customer satisfaction?
- Reduced service cycle time from 6 weeks to 2 hours
- Streamlined warranty & repair approval processes
- Reduced processing times
- Simplified communication between
Rolls-Royce and its partners