World’s largest tableware manufacturer optimises line utilisation and energy consumption
ARC, the world’s largest tableware manufacturer produces approximately five million pieces of glass everyday across 200 production lines. Scaling to meet increasing customer demand while optimising energy consumption was a huge consideration.
QiO’s Foresight Energy® application integrates with plant and production planning systems in real time to create dynamic energy efficiency indexes to baseline and predict energy reductions.
With QiO Foresight Energy®, the client:
- Created Energy Efficiency Indexes
- Identified improvements in quality
- Improved furnace efficiency and energy
How do we increase line performance and reduce energy?
- Improve line production throughput
- Improve energy efficiency index